Save Time, Money, and Hassle with Anti-Graffiti Film in Auckland
Anti-graffiti film in Auckland is an excellent solution to a big problem that many retailers face. While some street art is impressive, most graffiti is an eyesore. In either case, the chances are that you don’t want it on your property. When vandals place graffiti on windows, the result can be costly to repair. They may paint it on or etch it into the glass, making it impossible to fix without shelling out for new glass. That’s where an anti-graffiti film comes in. You can find the anti-graffiti film you need to protect your investment at FilmScene.
What You Should Know about Anti-Graffiti Window Film
If you haven’t considered anti-graffiti film installation before, it may be time to take another look at this highly beneficial technology that can save you hundreds or more on graffiti removal. Here are a few of the advantages of lining your glass surfaces with this film.
- It protects your glass. When vandals try to tag your windows, they’ll just mark the film instead, keeping the damage separated from the glass itself.
- It peels right off. Removing paint from glass is time-consuming and difficult; in the case of etches or gouges, it is generally not possible to remove the damage. Instead of replacing your glass altogether, you can simply peel off the film.
- It saves you money. Graffiti clean-up can cost a significant amount, and the price only snowballs when it happens again and again. Protective film costs much less than new glass, potentially saving you a lot of money over time.
Signs You Should Invest in Anti-Graffiti Film Installation
In a perfect world, no one would need anti-graffiti window film. However, the world isn’t perfect; bad things happen, and one of them is vandalism. Many business owners wonder if an anti-graffiti film is something they can afford, but the real question is: Can you afford not to have it? Replacing glass is far more expensive. Here are a few signs you should invest in anti-graffiti film.
- You own a business that is exposed to the general public. Anytime you have a physical business to which members of the public have access, graffiti is a risk. Graffiti occurs in all neighbourhoods and on all types of buildings and structures.
- Your business is in a higher-risk area. Even though graffiti takes place everywhere, there are some neighbourhoods in which it is more common. Especially if graffiti is a known problem in your area, an anti-graffiti film can help prevent costly damage.
- Replacing glass would be a hardship for you. Anti-graffiti film is anything but a luxury. Instead, it is a necessity, especially if replacing windows or mirrors would put you in a bad financial situation.
FilmScene offers a range of services, including commercial and residential window tinting and window films. We are a fully mobile service using only the highest-quality materials for window tinting, mirrored film, safety film, and anti-graffiti film. Some of our films come with a lifetime guarantee; ask us about the particular film you need. If you would like to learn more about using protective window film to save you time and money on graffiti removal, contact us now for a free consultation and quote.